Categories

Recent Posts

Ginger Reichl Appointed to Brookwood Board of Directors

Pinstripe president, Ginger Reichl, has been appointed to the Brookwood Florida board of directors.

Brookwood is a group home for girls ages 11 to 21 who are victims of abuse, neglect, violence, family dysfunction, homeless, or transitioning out of the state foster care system.

Brookwood’s treatment philosophy is a combination of cognitive, behavioral and reality therapies. The program goal is to assist troubled young women in developing skills, self-concepts and a maturity level sufficient to successfully return home or move into independent living.

“My mother volunteered at Brookwood for many years while I was growing up. I would sometimes join her as she went to play bingo with the girls, or to take supplies for their welcome bags. It touched me to see them get excited about ‘winning’ shampoo and shower gel,” said Ginger. “I am honored to serve on the board of directors and hope to bring more awareness about this outstanding organization and the important work they do.”

Tampa Bay public relations

Pinstripe is proud to support the TD Cassaway Breast Cancer Awareness Walk

I was fortunate to have Tisha in my life for eight years and for her to call me ‘sistah’. After a short battle with breast cancer, we lost her last September.

Please join me as the Pinstripe team walks in her memory and for those ‘sistahs’ still with us.

Saturday, January 31, 2009
8 a.m.
North Straub Park
Downtown St. Petersburg

Registration information is available on the Winky Wright Foundation web site. Simply check ‘I am walking with an existing team’ and enter ‘Pinstripe Marketing‘ in the box to the right.

We hope to see you there.
Ginger

Another nudge for the Crislip

Our friends at the Tampa Bay Business Journal picked up on our petition to clean up the Crislip Arcade. This could be the nudge we need to make some progress!

Businesses seeking action at Crislip Arcade on Central

The fate of the historic Crislip Arcade, a 1920s-style mall on Central Avenue, has been undetermined for years, and the property has fallen into disarray.

Now some nearby businesses are banding together to take action.

“We wanted to be part of the downtown revitalization, but nothing’s really been done “with Crislip,” said Ginger Reichl, president of Pinstripe Marketing. “We kept hoping something would come through.”

Reichl moved her company to Central Avenue in December 2007 but soon found that Crislip, located at 641 Central Ave., had been abandoned and boarded up and had become an eyesore. She met with representatives from the St. Petersburg Preservation Society about Crislip, and they decided to create an online petition calling for exterior beautification of the property.

Reichl says she is willing to organize a volunteer effort to get the job done. All she needs is the permission of Tom Gaffney, Crislip’s owner.”

Read the rest of the article.

Clean up Crislip

crislip4I selected downtown St. Pete for my growing business in late 2007, but the condition of Crislip is an embarrassment when my clients and potential clients come to visit. It is important that we create the beautiful, welcoming environment that people expect from our city!

The building known as Crislip Arcade, located at the 600 block of Central Avenue in St. Petersburg, has been left vacant and neglected for more than two years.

Boarded up windows violate city council’s directive that windows be fixed, and the graffiti and stenciled ‘No Loitering’ signs are an eyesore. While the old awning has been removed, temporary boards have been installed in its place. The once charming mosaic entrances have been reduced to restrooms for the homeless.

This depressed area of downtown is a deterrent for visitors to other local businesses. We respectfully encourage the Crislip Arcade owners and the City of St. Petersburg to address the condition of the property in a timely manner.

Ginger Reichl
Pinstripe Marketing

Please sign the petition as we try to improve our city.

Read more about the arcade:

Out with the old… – St. Petersburg Times, June 17, 2006

Retro arcade in downtown changes hands again – St. Petersburg Times, July 23, 2008

Central businesses sound off – Tampa Bay Business Journal, August 29, 2008

Pinstripe Marketing Selects Stop Pet Overpopulation Together (SPOT) and others as 2008-09 pro bono clients

Pinstripe Marketing has selected Stop Pet Overpopulation Together (SPOT) as its annual public service campaign, offering pro bono marketing services for 2008-09. Each year, Pinstripe selects a local charity to assist them with a variety of marketing services. Based on their needs, Pinstripe may offer design services, advertising, brochure or newsletter development, web site design, public relations and more.

“We are so thrilled that SPOT was selected by the talented team at Pinstripe to help us communicate with our clients, donors and volunteers,” said executive director Pamela Borres. “We have made so much progress, but we know with some professional marketing assistance we can really make a greater impact on the community.”

SPOT is a non-profit spay/neuter hotline and voucher program that provides education on pet over-population solutions to the Tampa Bay community. Last year they distributed 6,000 vouchers for discounted spay/neuter procedures and 2/3 of them were redeemed in Pinellas County. SPOT plans to open their first clinic in February of 2009. For additional information on SPOT please visitwww.SPOTusa.org or call (727) 545-3463 for more details.

Pinstripe will also complete an “adopt a cat” campaign for SPCA Tampa Bay and a revised brochure for Community Law Program.

Page 8 of 8« First...45678